Terms & Conditions
Anatomic Fitness, LLC dba Fixed by Fitness
1. Sessions are purchased on an automatically recurring basis (hereby termed a "subscription"). Purchaser (hereby termed a “client”) pays for 6, 12, or 18 sessions at a time based on training frequency (1 session per week, 2 sessions per week, or 3 sessions per week). The subscription will begin on the date of purchase and default to recurring every 6 weeks.
2. Subscriptions will continue indefinitely and be charged every 6 weeks until cancelled by the client. A minimum notice of 48 hours prior to the next subscription payment date is required to cancel a subscription.
3. Clients’ subscription dates may vary if: a) the client trains more frequently than anticipated, resulting in the subscription recurring before 6 weeks b) the client trains less frequently than anticipated, resulting in the subscription recurring later the 6 weeks. In these instances, the subscription date will change to coincide with the date the last remaining session of a subscription is trained.
4. The client is purchasing a service agreement with varying availability. Training sessions are not available at all times.
5. All training sessions are up to a maximum of 50 minutes in duration unless otherwise agreed upon.
6. Types of training includes private training (one trainer, one client) or semi-private training (one trainer, up to three clients).
7. Clients must provide at least 24 hours of notice to cancel a session without penalty. Clients will be charged the session for those canceled inside of the 24-hour window. Additionally, the client will be charged a session for either not showing up for a scheduled session without contacting either their personal trainer or Anatomic Fitness. Clients will also be charged for the session when arriving late for the scheduled session without expectation of additional time added to the end of the session.
8. All fees for this agreement are immediately earned by Anatomic Fitness, LLC. All service fees are non-refundable, unless specifically stated in the terms and conditions.
9. Clients agree to incur any fees charged to Anatomic Fitness, LLC for credit card declines, debit card declines and checks written with insufficient funds available.
10. First-time purchasers with Anatomic Fitness, LLC may cancel and receive a full refund within 15 days of purchase. All cancellations must be made in writing and submitted to Anatomic Fitness, LLC within the 15-day window. Satisfaction is guaranteed - no questions asked. No refunds will be given after the 15-day from purchase window has expired provided services are able to be rendered. If services are unable to be rendered, a pro-rated refund minus fees may be issued. Additionally, no refunds will be given on any subscription purchased after the client's first subscription.
11. Anatomic Fitness, LLC recognizes the importance of privacy and will not share client information with anyone outside of the company unless legally obligated to. Anatomic Fitness, LLC adheres to the HIPAA guidelines.
12. Photos of clients may be used for promotional purposes on websites, advertisements, social media, promotional materials, and other items distributed or used by Anatomic Fitness, LLC.
13. All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.