FXF Studio Guidelines - COVID
Making sure you feel comfortable in the studio is top priority, whether that's COVID related or simply working out in general. We've followed CDC and local guidelines from the start. As you likely know, the CDC and Austin Public Health have updated the guidelines for masking, essentially no longer requiring people who are fully vaccinated to wear masks.
We're going to be a little nuanced in how we approach this.
We're asking you to:
1) Please enter/exit the studio wearing a mask.
2) Show your vaccination card to your trainer if you'd like to workout with a mask (one time is sufficient, no need to do this every visit).
3) Tell your trainer if you'd like them to continue wearing a mask.
4) Read the room. If it's a high-traffic time and you're close to others, please put your mask on regardless of your vaccination status.
But let's remember a couple things:
1) The only people not wearing masks are fully vaccinated.
2) We are continuing to sanitize all equipment after each use, provide hand sanitizer, encourage hand washing, and follow all other recommendations that are in place.
We've been working out together in masks for more than a year, so I know this change can be uncomfortable at first. Know that we've been on the cautious side of the spectrum from the start, following CDC and local guidelines on how to proceed. We'll continue to monitor the situation and adjust when necessary.